Glenda Linares-Cano, M.D.
- Family Medicine Residency: Christus Santa Rosa, San Antonio, Texas
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Bachelor of Biology: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
About The Provider:
Dr. Glenda Linares-Cano is a dedicated and experienced primary care doctor that graduated from a well known residency program here in San Antonio. Dr. Linares-Cano is well trained in seeing newborns all the way to geriatric patients. She prides herself in building a good relationship with her patients and the ability to care for the whole family.
She is very honest with her patients about the status of their health and the treatment options available to them. She works with each one of her patients to agree on the best treatment plan and happily answers questions as they arise.
Dr. Linares-Cano is fluent in Spanish.
- Preventive medicine
- Woman's health-irregular bleeding, contraceptives, pap smear, menopause symptoms, family planning
- Well child care
- Management of chronic illness
- Acute illness care
- Treatment of bladder and kidney infections
- Treatment of skin infections
- Skin biopsies
- Skin tag removal
- Infected toenail treatment and removals