Monica Chopra, MD
- Family Medicine Residency, UPMC St. Margaret, Pittsburgh, PA
- Doctor of Medicine, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Bilogy, Chemistry, and Psychology, Heidelberg College, Tiffin, OH
About The Provider:
Dr. Chopra is a Board Certified physician in Family Medicine and has been practicing medicine for the last 14 years in Pittsburgh, PA. She has chosen Family Medicine because it is a versatile field that allows her to help others and provide a wide variety of clinical services to all ages from birth to end of life.
Dr. Chopra's philosophy of patient care is a team approach that has the patient at it's center. She and her staff's goal is to to deliver skilled and compasionate medical care. Dr. Chopra will work with her patients to formulate a comprehensive plan of care to optimize their health and, as a result, their quality of life. She promotes prevention of illness by first using lifestyle changes when possible and then medication when necessary.
Dr. Chopra feels blessed to have found a career that she truly loves while helping others. Another great love of hers is her family. Her husband and two children, along with her career, give her life meaning.
- Preventive medicine
- Well child care
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Care of geriatric patients
- Women's health
- Cholesterol and diabetes management
- Hypertension and related disorders
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Minor procedures